Studying the Bible
This course is designed to provide the student with the basic tools they will need to effectively study the Bible and arrive at reasonable interpretations on their own. If they learn this method well, they can be confident in studying the Bible by themselves and understanding what it means. Then they can apply the truths they have learned in a way that will enhance their relationship with God and others.
Through the study of this course, the student will:
- Become acquainted with available resources and tools that can enhance Bible study
- Be diligent and effective in studying the Scripture
- Seek after God and allow Him to change their lives, as measured by self-evaluation and Life Notebook entries
- Use the STB method to complete the Bible study project on Philippians 2:1-11 and the final exam
- Be equipped to teach others the STB method
The goal of this course is that it will provide the student with the skills they will need for a lifetime of fruitful Bible study, whether they are a beginner or a seasoned veteran of the Scriptures.