Doctrine Volume Two
Doctrine, or what we learn and apply from the Bible, is ultimately the most practical of all Christian disciplines. Whenever a Christian prays, makes a righteous decision, goes to church, or does something loving or kind, he or she is applying doctrine.
Doctrine, Volume 2 presents the major teachings of the Bible about Christ, salvation, the Holy Spirit, the church, and the end times. The course also gives special attention to some of the objections that have been raised against the central teachings of Christianity. Together with Doctrine, Volume 1, this course provides a comprehensive overview of the major tenets of the Christian faith.
Through your study of this course, we pray that you will:
- Be able to explain the major doctrines presented in this course
- Display greater submission to the authority and discipline of the Word of God in all matters pertaining to life and ministry
- Be able to defend the Christian faith against several objections raised by critics
- Discern spiritual truths so that you may grow as a wise counselor to others
- Be able to confront the teachings of many cults and explain from the Scriptures why they are in error
- Exhibit a sense of balance in understanding and applying Scriptural truth
- Be able to cite, from memory, book and chapter references that relate to the doctrines discussed in this course
- Prepare and teach this course to others in your own ministry setting
Are you ready to continue your study of doctrine? You will be able to strengthen the faith of many as you grow in your knowledge of biblical theology