The Life of Christ, Volume 2
The life of Jesus of Nazareth is, without question, The Greatest Life ever lived. In four short years of ministry, He not only launched a movement that changed history, but He revealed God the Father. The Holy Spirit knows, even if we sometimes do not, that the best way to communicate spiritual truths is to clothe them with flesh and blood. In the incarnation of the Son of God, God became man and lived life as God intended men to live.
Through your study of this course, we pray that you will:
- More fully understand the story of Christ’s life and how the events, parables, miracles, and teachings fit into its overall plan
- Study how Jesus revealed God’s personality, love, and character in His life and actions
- Summarize what you learn about how Jesus trained the Twelve disciples and how you might apply this as you mentor others
- Identify Jesus’ overall strategy as He brought His message to earth
- Comprehend why Jesus often placed such stringent requirements on those who would be disciples
- Learn to distinguish between the concept of discipleship and the nature of saving faith
- Learn to identify key events in the life of Christ and know where to find them in the four Gospels
Are you ready to begin the second segment of your study of the life of Christ? Life of Christ, Volume 2 will guide you through the final years of Jesus’ ministry and His ultimate journey from a carpentry shop in Galilee to glory at the right hand of the Father.